Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Cameras for my collection...

Xmas and my birthday have been very good to me this year. all together I have added 7 cameras to my collection. I've already posted the Cameras I got for Xmas. Here are are some pictures of what I have received recently.

first up is an un-named water camera these are all over eBay with all sorts of names but I have been told that it may just be a Vivitar.



















This Polaroid: One Step 600 Flash Close-Up came like new with box and instructions. I cant wait to get some film and try it out.



















This Zeiss Ikon: Box Tengor 756 is in working order lenses are in good shape and seem to be free of dust, it even has a spare spool so I may try it out when I can get some film. laters

No comments:

Post a Comment